sexta-feira, 27 de maio de 2011

2º Ano Possessives - aula do dia 28 de maio de 2011 - Reposição de aulas


POSSESSIVES
Para seu melhor entendimento, traduza todas as frases e palavras que não estão traduzidas.
Personal pronouns: I, you, he, she, it, we, you, they
Adjectives: my. Your, his, her, its, our, your, their
Pronouns
mine (meu, minha...)
yours (seu, sua, teu, tua...)
bis (dele, seu, sua...)
hers (dela, seu, sua...)
ours (nosso, nossa...)
yours (seu, sua, vosso, vossa...)
theirs (deles, delas...)
My name is John, and yours?   (Meu nome é João, e o seu?)
My house is blue, and yours?   (Minha casa é azul, e a sua?)
25. Who’s the owner?
Meg: who’s the owner of this watch? = Quem é o dono deste relógio ?
Jane: Let me see it. This watch is mine. = Deixe-me vê-lo. Este relógio é meu.
Meg: and this black purse, is it yours, Jane? = E esta bolsa preta, é sua. Jane?
Jane: No, it’s not mine. It’s hers. = Não, não é minha. É (dela)
Meg: Take your purse, Mary. = Pegue sua bolsa, Mary.
Mary: Thank you. = Obrigada.
Meg: You’re well come. = De nada.
O adjetivo sempre vem antes do substantivo a que se refere:
My house is blue. (Minha casa é azul.)
What is your name? (Qual é seu nome?)
O pronome possessivo geralmente tem s no fim e não vem acompanhado de substantivo.

My house is blue, and yours?
Mine is red.
My car is yellow, and yours?
Mine is green.
c) Where is your mother?
My mother is at home but his is working.
Where is your friend?
My friend is at school but hers is traveling.
My name is Jane, and yours?
My coat is black. Your coat is blue.
My coat is black and yours is blue.
My tie is red. Your tie is green.
He is red and yours is green.
My pants are blue. Your pants are brown.
My pants are blue and yours are brown.
Where is your car?
My car is in the garage but his is over there.
Where is your book?
My book is in the bag but hers is on the table.
How far is Caxia do Sul from Porto Alegre?
Is Sharon at the club now? Is 6 o’clock too early to you?
Are your parents from Italy?
Is your brother 10 years old?
No, he is not. He is 12 years old.
Were your parents in Europe last year?
When do you have English classes?
Are you from the United States of America?
Where do you live?
I live at Tatuapé, on Rua Tuiuti.
When do you have English class?
I have them on Mondays and on Wednesdays.
I work in a public hospital.
I like to go jogging in the morning.
My sister is at home.
They are at Paulista Avenue.
Thomas is studying in Minas Gerais at PUC.
Fred is going to the USA on Sunday.
I usually get up at 6 o’clock.
I was born on July 30, 1954

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário