sábado, 18 de junho de 2011

9º Ano 18 de junho de 2011 Superlative - sábado


9º Ano 18 de junho de 2011
Superlative
I’m the tallest!
I’m the most ferocious!
I’m the fastest!
I’m the fattest!
And I’m the most intelligent!
The superlative
a)      The + short adjectives + EST in, of, that …
b)      The MOST + long adjectives in, of, that …

a)      The motorcycle: is the most dangerous means of transportation.
b)      The man’s legs: is the most primitive means of transportation.
c)      The airplane: is the most modern means of transportation.
d)      The television: is the most modern means of communication.
e)      The airplane: is the fastest means of transportation.
f)       The man’s legs: is the slowly means of transportation.
g)      The airplane: is the most comfortable means of transportation.
h)      The airplane: is the most expensive means of transportation.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário